Born Consulting AG
DV Bern AG
CH-3000 Bern 22
Telephone 031-378 24 24
Content und design
CH-3000 Bern 13
Telephone 031-313 01 41
CH-3000 Bern 15
Telephone 031-511 50 40
Disclaimer of liability
No liability is accepted for the correctness or content of any third-party web pages accessible via links from the website of Born Consulting AG.
Copyright and trademark Law
All of the brand names and trademarks named on the website and, where applicable, those protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to the legal provisions of the trademark law currently in force and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The copyright in published items which are the author's own original work remains solely with the author of the website. Any duplication or use of images and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's express agreement.
We do not wish to receive any confidential information through our website and will treat all information received via the website as being 'non-confidential' or accessible to the public. We reserve the right to make unrestricted use of all the information, suggestions, ideas, concepts that we receive via the website. All persons submitting content to us accept this limitation.
If, anywhere on the website, there is the option of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), this data is disclosed by the user on an explicitly voluntary basis.
Legal validity of this disclaimer of liability
This disclaimer of liability is an integral part of the website that contains a reference to this page. If any parts or terms in this text do not, no longer, or do not fully comply with the applicable law and legal provisions, this does not affect the content or validity of the remaining sections of the document.
Use of the login area
By using the login area, you accept, without reservation, the following points:
- The technical availability of the service cannot be guaranteed at any time. We recommend that you download the documents relevant to you. We assume no liability for damages resulting from non-availability.
- The service may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. We assume no liability for damages resulting from a non-continued availability.
- We strive to provide you with information that is as up-to-date and comprehensive as possible concerning the login area. In doing so, certain information may be of a provisional nature, without this specifically being made explicit in every instance. In addition, the data provided may contain errors (i.e. computational errors). We kindly ask that you notify us of any discrepancies. We accept no liability for damages arising from data errors. As a matter of principle, only the final version of a document will be legally binding: This can be made available to you in a digital format or on paper.
- We scan all documents for computer viruses. However, we strongly recommend that you install your own virus scanning software. We accept no liability for any damages caused by computer viruses or other attacks that are triggered by documents in the login area.
- We, together with our technical partner, take all reasonable technical precautions to prevent any unauthorised access of your data. Such measures include a secure server infrastructure and highly encrypted data connections. We disclaim any liability for damages that may occur despite these measures. This includes, in particular, the exploitation of unknown or new vulnerabilities by attackers, as well as targeted attacks by hackers.
- We wish to make you aware that anyone who – by guesswork or any other means – obtains access to your password will be able to download documents from the extranet until such time as you change your password. You will be unaware of such actions. We strongly recommend the use of complex and long passwords that are used exclusively for our login area. Such passwords should not be written down or stored in an unencrypted form. In addition, we recommend that you change your password regularly – especially when employees leave your organisation. We disclaim all liability for any damages arising from the failure to comply with these recommendations.